Business Transformation Programme - CERTIFIED
This programme runs privately. Contact us to discuss running it for your organisation.
Click here if you would like individual access.
Volatility and uncertainty are on the increase. The era of ‘synthetic certainty’ is over. The rules are changing and we find ourselves in a world where situational awareness and experimentation trump strategy.
Consequently, organisations established in the industrial era lack the qualities needed to thrive in the digital age.
Unfortunately. many leaders think the solution simply involves the digitalisation of their existing business model. A ‘state of the art’ Titanic is still the Titanic. Even one that detects icebergs is ill-equipped to compete against more modern forms of transport.
For this reason, the DRI Business School was created.
The Business Transformation Programme is an educational programme created to help leaders:
- Understand how the world is changing
- Rearchitect their business models to thrive in this increasingly unknowable future.
- Enhance their own value propositions as both leaders and talent.
The Business Transformation Programme comprises:
- 5 online courses (see below) made up of 114 modules (each of 2 to 10 minutes duration). Total listening time approximately 7.5 hours.
- Many quizzes to help ensure the key points are understood.
- Many mini-assignments to convert the programme contents into value.
- Access to a collaboration platform that enables learners to support each other.
- Other online content supplementary to the core online material.
Optionally, the programme can be configured to include:
- Team-based learning
- Action-learning assignments
- Live online events
- A private VIP room on the collaboration platform
- Your branding
- Your content
- Online examination and certification.
Typically, the programme timeline is as follows:
- Weeks 1 – 6: The five courses are drip fed to the learners.
- Weeks 9 – 10: The courses will be withdrawn and the exam will be available for completion. Team assignments will need to be completed by week 10.
- Week 11 onwards: The courses will become available. The current plan is that all learners will continue to have ongoing access to the DRIBS service and community. This is subject to review.
- Week 12: The results will be announced. Learners have to both pass the exam and the assignment to become certified.
- Those responsible (or soon to be responsible) for the success of their organisation.
- Those looking to play a more strategic role in their organisation’s success.
This course is unsuitable for those who are not willing to open their minds to the reality that what made them and their organisations successful in the past is not necessarily what will ensure their success going forward.
Those with an interest in talent management and the future of work will find this programme enlightening and valuable.
Keep in mind
When most people hear the term ‘digital’, their brains conjure up thoughts of new technology. Thus there is a big push on tech themes such as AI, IoT and blockchain when discussing digital transformation. This is a mistake. The goal today is not to digitalise your existing business model, but to create a business model that will thrive in the digital age.
By taking this programme, you will be genuinely prepared to lead your organisation into an increasingly uncertain, volatile and unknowable future.
Click here to learn more about this programme and the DRI.
Ade McCormack is a former technologist who today is focused on empowering organisations and individuals to thrive in the digital age. He is the founder of the DRI. As well as being an advisor on digital matters, Ade is a popular public speaker. He is also the author of six books on the theme of digital.
Ade has worked with some of the world's best known brands in over thirty countries. He has lectured on digital leadership at MIT Sloan School of Management and wrote for the Financial Times on the theme of digital leadership for over a decade.
You can find out more about Ade by visiting his website at www.ademccormack.com.