You can access this programme immediately on enrollment.
Careers are a construct of the industrial era. The problem is is that we are no longer on the industrial era. We are now in a post-career world and this requires a different approach to your professional life.
This course was created to address the challenge of staying professionally relevant in a world where the future is increasingly unknowable.
It will empower you to thrive in the digital age. Specifically it will help you to:
- Understand how the world is changing
- Develop a mindset that is better aligned to your true nature
- Reengineer yourself to thrive in the most challenging and unpredictable of environments.
- Develop a plan that will put you in charge of your own professional destiny.
The Career Playbook course comprises:
- 23 modules (each of 2 to around 12 minutes duration). Total listening time approximately 2.5 hours.
- Many mini-assignments to convert the course contents into value.
You will have full and immediate access to the online materials once you enroll.
Please note that the current plan is that all learners will continue to have ongoing access to the course materials. This is subject to review.
- Those about to embark on their professional lives.
- Those whose careers are well underway but are encountering friction and uncertainty in their professional lives.
- Those who are reaching the end of their careers and are wondering if there is a way to remain in play professionally.
Keep in mind
By taking this course you will become empowered to thrive in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world..
Click here to enrol.